Thanks to advancements in construction material production, vintage vertical sliders are making a real comeback within discerning Cornish residences. Full of character, incredibly weather-resistant, and splendidly airy and light, sliding sash windows are typically installed singly or in illuminating bay arrangements. Recognised by one or two moving panels, modern sliding sash windows (like ours!) often feature a variety of multi-pane effects to recreate the classic appearance of smaller panes of glass, whilst benefiting from a range of high-performance, low maintenance features that were simply not possible with original timber sliders.
Dedicated to maintaining and restoring our local heritage with compliant, affordable, and enduring window installations, this is why we manufacture and install quality uPVC sliding sash from the superb Inspiration range by Synseal.
From replacing original timber sliders to adding a classic twist to modern developments, we're confident our multi-chambered uPVC frames will transform your home in every aspect imaginable. With sliding sash window installations from RJM Windows you can look forward to:
• Manufacturing in-house allows for greater design flexibility, improved quality, reduced costs & quicker turnaround times
• Elegantly proportioned sightlines that create exciting conservation area installation possibilities
• Both sashes slide up & down for outstanding ventilation & easy cleaning
• uPVC frames will never rot, flake, or peel
• Innovative multi-chambered thermal barriers eliminate draughts
• Energy Saving Trust certification
• Low maintenance tilting upper & lower sashes & long-lasting performance (average lifespan is 35 years)
• High security galvanised steel reinforcements & robust locks
• Authentic extras such as sculptured Georgian bars, run through sash horns, a variety of bar layouts & a range of convincing woodgrain finishes
• Low environmental impact.
From vintage cream uPVC sliding sash windows to contemporary grey sliding sash windows, creating the home of your dreams is a breeze with an RJM sliding sash window installation. Customise your new uPVC frames with 15 wonderful woodgrain finishes to choose from. And if you can't decide on one colour, why not opt for dual colour frames: with a different colour on the interior to the exterior frame?
Windows are often viewed as an easy target for intruders to gain access. Designed with security in mind, you can rest easy knowing that your new sliding sash windows are secured with modern travel restrictors, tilt restrictors, and security bars, alongside classically styled locks, lifts, fasteners and pulls sourced from industry leaders Yale.Get in touch
Special attention is also paid to the glazing that we use. Manufacturing all of our sealed units in-house, we source our glass from Mackenzie Glass; the South West's only Pilkington Regional Partner. Achieving A ratings with ease, we offer high-performance low-e double glazing, triple glazing, acoustic glazing, toughened glazing, decorative glazing, and a range of privacy glass options.
Visiting their local RJM showroom for expert advice, this client had a clear vision of updating their home security. After all, your home is only as secure as its weakest...
Serving St Ives and Cornwall communities for over 30 years, we couldn't wait to add essential extra space to this cramped St Ives home with a bespoke conservatory...
Well-known for our strong family values, premium yet cost-effective home improvements and exceptional attention to detail, find out why our customers remain customers for life.