Adding an airy, light, and vintage twist to modern Cornish households, this time-honoured door design delivers elegant aesthetics and user-friendly operation wherever they're installed. Featuring two hinged double doors that swing inwards or outwards to cleverly double up as a sizeable window (depending on the space available), French doors offer the freedom to appreciate gorgeous garden views all year round, whilst providing outstanding ventilation and connectivity through the warmer months.
Dedicated to maintaining and restoring authentic features whilst catering to a wide range of budgets and property styles, this is why we manufacture and install quality uPVC French doors from the superb Selecta Systems collection. We also supply and install slimline aluminium French doors from the attractive Allstyle Aluminium range.
Modern French doors constructed from premium aluminum are the perfect accompaniment to avant-garde architectural transformations. Providing the enviable 'less frame, more glass' look, aluminium French doors also make insecure French doors a distant memory thanks to their slim yet remarkably strong frames. Here are some more essential benefits to help you make an informed decision:
• Modern square-edged frames, ideal for larger French door designs
• Slender 47mm or 70mm systems available
• Ultra-efficient thermally broken frames as standard
• High-security multipoint locking system, internal beading & dual lock mechanism enables handles on both sashes
• Exquisite collection of colours, matching fixtures, top lights & side panels to choose from
• Undemanding, enduring performance (average lifespan is 45 years)
• Marine grade powder coated aluminium French doors are perfect for Cornish coastal homes - actively resisting corrosion, flexing & fading
• The most recyclable of all construction materials.
A beautiful alternative to modern bifold systems and sliding patio doors, uPVC French doors are impressive insulators - making them a cost-effective and durable replacement for defenceless timber French doors and old-fashioned uPVC French doors. Designed with security in mind, benefit from further advantages such as:
• Manufacturing in-house allows for greater design flexibility, improved quality, reduced costs & quicker turnaround times
• A highly efficient 5 chamber system + RTR
(Recycled Thermal Reinforcement)
• Structurally compliant chamfered (symmetrical) or sculptured (rounded) frames that will never rot, flake, or peel
• Equal or non-equal split designs possible
• High security PAS 24 accreditation & Secured By Design certification
• Low maintenance & long-lasting performance
(average lifespan is 35 years)
• Authentic extras such as classic Georgian bar detailing, top lights, side panels, and a range of convincing woodgrain finishes
• 100% lead free profiles make them easier to recycle.
From classic white French doors and authentic timberlook french doors to modern black French doors and versatile grey French doors, adding timeless character whilst seamlessly uniting patio, garden and interior spaces is a breeze with a new French door from the RJM collection. Our alluring aluminium French doors can be personalised with over 100 RAL colours or customise your new uPVC French doors with 15 wonderful woodgrain finishes to choose from. And if you can't decide on one colour, why not opt for dual colour frames: with a different colour on the interior to the exterior frame?
Tired French doors are often viewed as an easy target for intruders to gain access. No matter whether you choose aluminium or uPVC, you can rest easy knowing that your new French door security is the best it can possibly be - combined with the very best locking mechanisms, French door handles, and hardware from industry leaders Yale and Trojan.Get in touch
Special attention is also paid to the glazing that we use. Manufacturing all of our sealed units in-house, we source our glass from Mackenzie Glass; the South West's only Pilkington Regional Partner. Achieving A ratings with ease, all our double glazed French doors can be secured further with high-performance low-e glazing, triple glazing, acoustic glazing, toughened glazing, decorative glazing, and a range of privacy glass options.
Visiting their local RJM showroom for expert advice, this client had a clear vision of updating their home security. After all, your home is only as secure as its weakest...
Serving St Ives and Cornwall communities for over 30 years, we couldn't wait to add essential extra space to this cramped St Ives home with a bespoke conservatory...
Well-known for our strong family values, premium yet cost-effective home improvements and exceptional attention to detail, find out why our customers remain customers for life.