With around 70% of intruders successfully gaining access through an entrance door, choosing the right front door is more important than you may have initially thought. Coupled with the UK's commitment to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050, increasing numbers of homeowners and developers in the South West are coming to us for modern double glazed and triple glazed front door replacements.
Dedicated to delivering high-performance front door installations that cater to a wide range of budgets and property styles, this is why we manufacture and install quality uPVC front doors from the superb Selecta Systems collection. We also supply and install contemporary aluminium entrance doors from the attractive Allstyle Aluminium range and robust composite doors sourced from industry leaders Solidor and Truedor.
Composite doors unite the benefits of uPVC, timber, and modern glazing, providing the best of both worlds when it comes to robust security, energy efficiency, and lasting style. From composite Victorian front doors to 1930s styled composite front doors right through to modern composite designs, sourced from the nation's favourite composite door manufacturers, our composite doors stand out because:
• Better choice; GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) door slab or solid timber core composite door
• A wide variety of styles, sizes, colours, glazing, fixtures, top light & side light arrangements
• Insurance & Police approved locking systems
• Low maintenance & long-lasting performance
(average lifespan is 30 years)
• Real commitment to sustainability
Typically used in commercial projects, striking aluminium entrance doors are gaining traction in ultramodern architectural developments throughout Cornwall. Eye-catching, robust and highly customisable, an aluminium front door is an attractive prospect to discerning South West residences because:
• It's an ideal material for larger & more complex front door designs
• Modern square-edge design, created for outstanding strength
• Slender 47mm or 70mm systems available
• Ultra-efficient thermally broken frames as standard
• Integrated weather bar & double rebate for outstanding weather protection
• Tested to PAS 24:2016 Enhanced Security Performance
• High security 10-point locking mechanism & internal beading
• Exquisite collection of colours, matching fixtures, top lights & side lights to choose from
• Undemanding, enduring performance (average lifespan is 45 years)
• Marine grade powder coated aluminium doors are perfect for Cornish coastal homes - actively resisting corrosion, flexing & fading
• The most recyclable of all construction materials.
Achieving a variety of looks without compromising on essential security or efficiency, uPVC front doors remain the most budget friendly front door replacement around. Complementing and enhancing a wide range of projects, the advantages of our uPVC entrance doors include:
• Manufacturing in-house allows for greater design flexibility, improved quality, reduced costs & quicker turnaround times
• Structurally compliant chamfered (symmetrical) or sculptured (rounded) frames that will never rot, flake, or peel
• A highly efficient 5 chamber system + RTR
(Recycled Thermal Reinforcement)
• Low maintenance & long-lasting performance
(average lifespan is 35 years)
• High security PAS 24 accreditation & Secured By Design certification
• Authentic extras such as classic Georgian bar detailing, top lights, side lights, and a range of convincing woodgrain finishes
• 100% lead free profiles make them easier to recycle.
From classic white uPVC doors to sleek black aluminium doors and contemporary grey composite doors, making a lasting first impression is a breeze with a new front door from the RJM collection. Making your new composite door your own couldn't be easier, thanks to an extensive range of woodstain finishes, standard and heritage colour options at your disposal. Our aluminium front doors can be personalised with over 100 RAL colours or customise your new uPVC door with 15 wonderful woodgrain finishes to choose from. And if you can't decide on one colour, why not opt for a dual colour door: with a different colour on the interior to the exterior frame?
Tired front doors are often viewed as an easy target for intruders to gain access. No matter whether you choose composite, aluminium, or uPVC, you can rest easy knowing that your new front door is secured with the very best door locks, hinges, handles, and hardware from industry leaders Yale and Trojan.Get in touch
Special attention is also paid to the glazing that we use. Manufacturing all of our sealed units in-house, we source our glass from Mackenzie Glass; the South West's only Pilkington Regional Partner. Achieving A ratings with ease, all our front doors can be secured with high-performance low-e double glazing, triple glazing, acoustic glazing, toughened glazing, decorative glazing, and a range of privacy glass options.
Visiting their local RJM showroom for expert advice, this client had a clear vision of updating their home security. After all, your home is only as secure as its weakest...
Serving St Ives and Cornwall communities for over 30 years, we couldn't wait to add essential extra space to this cramped St Ives home with a bespoke conservatory...
Well-known for our strong family values, premium yet cost-effective home improvements and exceptional attention to detail, find out why our customers remain customers for life.