When Cornish homeowners and developers seek time honoured timber sightlines that infuse cutting-edge security and efficiency, they turn to our innovative range of flush sash windows for the answer. Low maintenance, exceptionally energy efficient, and beautifully styled, flush sash windows are easily recognised by their sleek frames that sit level with the exterior surface of the window.
Dedicated to delivering high-performance window installations that cater to a wide range of budgets and property styles, this is why we manufacture and install quality uPVC flush sash windows from the superb Selecta Systems collection. We also supply and install slimline aluminium flush look windows from the attractive Allstyle Aluminium range.
Delivering a contemporary yet classic twist on the traditional flush sash window design, our attractive aluminium flush sash windows enhance a wide range of property styles - including restrictive designated areas, such as conservation areas and listed buildings. Choose our premium aluminium flush sash windows and benefit from:
• Lightweight, durable, slim frames of just 102mm
• Top hung or side hung opening options
• Ultra-efficient thermally broken frames as standard
• Exquisite collection of colours to choose from
• Undemanding, enduring performance
(average lifespan is 45 years)
• Convenient concealed trickle vent option
• High security bi-directional multi-point locking mechanisms with key lockable night vent position
• A range of classic and contemporary handles and hardware
• Seamlessly matches our in-line bi-folding door range
• Marine grade powder coated aluminium windows are perfect for Cornish coastal homes - actively resisting corrosion, flexing & fading
• The most recyclable of all construction materials.
Marvel at the way our multi-chambered uPVC frames replicate exquisite timber, whilst making the maintenance issues typically associated with real timber windows a distant memory. The ideal option for a variety of projects, the advantages of our uPVC flush sash windows include:
• Manufacturing in-house allows for greater design flexibility, improved quality, reduced costs & quicker turnaround times
• Structurally compliant chamfered (symmetrical) or sculptured (rounded) frames that will never rot, flake, or peel
• 5 chambered 70mm frame or 8 chambered 80mm frame + RTR (Recycled Thermal Reinforcement)
• Traditional mechanical joints or welded corner joints
• Low maintenance & long-lasting performance
(average lifespan is 35 years)
• Defensive Secured By Design certification
• Authentic extras such as elegant 19th century-inspired ironmongery and a range of convincing woodgrain finishes
• 100% lead free profiles make them easier to recycle.
From traditional timberlook flush sash windows to contemporary grey flush sash windows, creating the home of your dreams is a breeze with an RJM flush sash window installation. Our aluminium flush look windows can be personalised with over 100 RAL colours or customise your new uPVC frames with 15 wonderful woodgrain finishes to choose from. And if you can't decide on one colour, why not opt for dual colour frames: with a different colour on the interior to the exterior frame?
Windows are often viewed as an easy target for intruders to gain access. No matter whether you choose uPVC or aluminium frames, you can rest easy knowing that your new flush sash windows are secured with the very best window locks, hinges, restrictors, and handles sourced from industry leaders Yale and Trojan.Get in touch
Special attention is also paid to the glazing that we use. Manufacturing all of our sealed units in-house, we source our glass from Mackenzie Glass; the South West's only Pilkington Regional Partner. Achieving A ratings with ease, we offer high-performance low-e double glazing, triple glazing, acoustic glazing, toughened glazing, decorative glazing, and a range of privacy glass options.
Visiting their local RJM showroom for expert advice, this client had a clear vision of updating their home security. After all, your home is only as secure as its weakest...
Serving St Ives and Cornwall communities for over 30 years, we couldn't wait to add essential extra space to this cramped St Ives home with a bespoke conservatory...
Well-known for our strong family values, premium yet cost-effective home improvements and exceptional attention to detail, find out why our customers remain customers for life.