Often used more than the front door, neglecting your back door can be an incredibly costly mistake if an intruder manages to force their way inside. Adding an essential layer of protection, modern back door replacements (like ours!) will eliminate draughts, reduce energy use and save money that can be used on future essential home improvements.
Dedicated to delivering high-performance rear door installations that cater to a wide range of budgets and property styles, this is why we manufacture and install quality uPVC back doors from the superb Selecta Systems collection. We also supply and install contemporary aluminium entrance doors from the attractive Allstyle Aluminium range and robust composite doors sourced from industry leaders Solidor and Truedor.
Composite doors blend all the best features expected of economical uPVC and natural timber. Tough, efficient and good looking, increasing numbers of homeowners are replacing their back doors with our charming composite systems for a multitude of reasons. These include:
• Better choice; GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) door slab or solid timber core composite door
• A wide variety of styles, sizes, colours, glazing, fixtures, top light & side light arrangements
• Insurance & Police approved locking systems
• Low maintenance & long-lasting performance
(average lifespan is 30 years)
• Real commitment to sustainability
If you regularly leave your back door open throughout the warm summer months, it's also worth considering a custom composite stable door installation.Get a free quote
Aluminium is renowned for its outstanding lightweight yet solid qualities, which makes it ideal for securing modern luxury developments front and back. Impressive, efficient and highly customisable, aluminium back doors are an alluring proposal for ultramodern households because:
• It's an ideal material for larger & more complex back door designs
• Modern square-edge design, created for outstanding strength
• Slender 47mm or 70mm systems available
• Ultra-efficient thermally broken frames as standard
• Integrated weather bar & double rebate for outstanding weather protection
• Tested to PAS 24:2016 Enhanced Security Performance
• High security 10-point locking mechanism & internal beading
• Exquisite collection of colours, matching fixtures, top lights & side lights to choose from
• Undemanding, enduring performance (average lifespan is 45 years)
• Marine grade powder coated aluminium doors are perfect for Cornish coastal homes - actively resisting corrosion, flexing & fading
• The most recyclable of all construction materials.
Accommodating a plethora of property styles and tastes, matching a new back door to an existing uPVC front door couldn't be easier with RJM Windows by your side. Insulating, durable, and stylish, if you're wondering whether uPVC back doors are any good, to save time we've collated their most prominent benefits for you:
• Manufacturing in-house allows for greater design flexibility, improved quality, reduced costs & quicker turnaround times
• Structurally compliant chamfered (symmetrical) or sculptured (rounded) frames that will never rot, flake, or peel
• A highly efficient 5 chamber system + RTR
(Recycled Thermal Reinforcement)
• Low maintenance & long-lasting performance
(average lifespan is 35 years)
• High security PAS 24 accreditation & Secured By Design certification
• Authentic extras such as classic Georgian bar detailing, top lights, side lights, and a range of convincing woodgrain finishes
• 100% lead free profiles make them easier to recycle.
From classic timberlook uPVC doors to sleek black aluminium doors and contemporary grey composite doors, boosting rear kerb appeal is a breeze with a new back door from the RJM collection. Making your new composite door your own couldn't be easier, thanks to an extensive range of woodstain finishes, standard and heritage colour options at your disposal. Our aluminium back doors can be personalised with over 100 RAL colours or customise your new uPVC door with 15 wonderful woodgrain finishes to choose from. And if you can't decide on one colour, why not opt for a dual colour door: with a different colour on the interior to the exterior frame?
Tired back doors are often viewed as an easy target for intruders to gain access. No matter whether you choose composite, aluminium, or uPVC, you can rest easy knowing that your new back door is secured with the very best door locks, hinges, handles, and hardware from industry leaders Yale and Trojan.Get in touch
Special attention is also paid to the glazing that we use. Manufacturing all of our sealed units in-house, we source our glass from Mackenzie Glass; the South West's only Pilkington Regional Partner. Achieving A ratings with ease, all our back doors can be secured with high-performance low-e double glazing, triple glazing, acoustic glazing, toughened glazing, decorative glazing, and a range of privacy glass options.
Visiting their local RJM showroom for expert advice, this client had a clear vision of updating their home security. After all, your home is only as secure as its weakest...
Serving St Ives and Cornwall communities for over 30 years, we couldn't wait to add essential extra space to this cramped St Ives home with a bespoke conservatory...
Well-known for our strong family values, premium yet cost-effective home improvements and exceptional attention to detail, find out why our customers remain customers for life.