Cornwall's most popular window style is the charming casement window - and for good reason. Easy to use, remarkably energy efficient, and incredibly airy and bright, casement windows are typically installed in pairs or singly and are recognised by a practical side hinge that opens outwards.
Dedicated to delivering high-performance window installations that cater to a wide range of budgets and property styles, this is why we manufacture and install quality uPVC casement windows from the superb Selecta Systems collection. We also supply and install slimline aluminium casement windows from the attractive Allstyle Aluminium range.
Ideally suited to modern architectural developments, aluminium windows can be designed to satisfy virtually any setting - including restrictive designated areas, such as conservation areas and listed buildings. Premium aluminium casement window installations from RJM Windows benefit from:
• Lightweight, durable, slim frames - 'less frame, more glass'
• Ultra-efficient thermally broken frames as standard
• Exquisite collection of colours to choose from
• Undemanding, enduring performance (average lifespan is 45 years)
• Convenient concealed trickle vent option
• High security multi-point steel locking mechanisms & key-locking handles
• Marine grade powder coated aluminium windows are perfect for Cornish coastal homes - actively resisting corrosion, flexing & fading
• The most recyclable of all construction materials.
If you are limited by budget but require limitless customisation opportunities, our multi-chambered uPVC frames offer a whole host of advantages. Complementing and enhancing a wide range of projects, the advantages of our uPVC casement windows include:
• Manufacturing in-house allows for greater design flexibility, improved quality, reduced costs & quicker turnaround times
• Structurally compliant chamfered (symmetrical) or sculptured (rounded) frames that will never rot, flake, or peel
• A highly efficient 5 chamber system + RTR
(Recycled Thermal Reinforcement)
• Low maintenance & long-lasting performance
(average lifespan is 35 years)
• High security PAS 24 accreditation & Secured By Design certification
• Authentic extras such as classic Georgian bar detailing and a range of convincing woodgrain finishes
• 100% lead free profiles make them easier to recycle.
From authentic wood casement windows to contemporary grey casement windows, creating the home of your dreams is a breeze with an RJM casement window installation. Our aluminium casement windows can be personalised with over 100 RAL colours or customise your new uPVC frames with 15 wonderful woodgrain finishes to choose from. And if you can't decide on one colour, why not opt for dual colour frames: with a different colour on the interior to the exterior frame?
Windows are often viewed as an easy target for intruders to gain access. No matter whether you choose uPVC or aluminium frames, you can rest easy knowing that your new casement windows are secured with the very best window locks, hinges, restrictors, and handles sourced from industry leaders Yale and Trojan.Get in touch
Special attention is also paid to the glazing that we use. Manufacturing all of our sealed units in-house, we source our glass from Mackenzie Glass; the South West's only Pilkington Regional Partner. Achieving A ratings with ease, we offer high-performance low-e double glazing, triple glazing, acoustic glazing, toughened glazing, decorative glazing, and a range of privacy glass options.
Visiting their local RJM showroom for expert advice, this client had a clear vision of updating their home security. After all, your home is only as secure as its weakest...
Serving St Ives and Cornwall communities for over 30 years, we couldn't wait to add essential extra space to this cramped St Ives home with a bespoke conservatory...
Well-known for our strong family values, premium yet cost-effective home improvements and exceptional attention to detail, find out why our customers remain customers for life.