Intelligently folding back on itself thanks to an innovative concertina-style fold, cutting-edge bifold doors merge indoor and outdoor spaces like no other. Able to effortlessly open up to 90% of a wall whilst seamlessly zoning interior spaces, with 2 - 6 folding panel arrangements and an array of bifold door sizes available, this popular patio door alternative delivers maximum sunlight, ventilation, security, and style with minimal effort.
Dedicated to delivering cutting-edge bifold door installations that cater to a wide range of budgets and property styles, this is why we manufacture and install quality uPVC bifold doors from the superb Selecta Systems collection. We also supply and install innovative aluminium bifold doors from the attractive Allstyle Aluminium range.
Aluminium bifold doors are made for contemporary Cornish developments, whilst adding an incomparable modern flourish to older properties. Delivering striking, uninterrupted views with ease, there are so many advantages to these slender folding/sliding doors it's hard to know where to start! Alluring aluminium bifold door installations from RJM Windows offer:
• An ideal material for larger bifold door designs; Max. height: 2500mm / Max. width: 1200mm / Max. weight: 100kg
• Lightweight, durable & slim square or rounded edge frame options
• Ultra-efficient thermally broken frames as standard
• High-security multipoint locking system & internal beading
• Double & triple glazed options available
• Exquisite collection of colours & matching fixtures to choose from, as well as bespoke steel replica bifold door design possibilities
• Conventional traffic doors & sliding traffic doors for enhanced access
• Low threshold & rebated track options ideal for interior bifolds
• Undemanding, enduring performance (average lifespan is 45 years)
• Marine grade powder coated aluminium bifold doors are perfect for Cornish coastal homes - actively resisting corrosion, flexing & fading
• The most recyclable of all construction materials.
The 'MASTERfold' bifold door from Selecta Systems has been developed with high-performance insulation, security, and refreshing aesthetics in mind. Delivering some of the thinnest uPVC sightlines around, we are proud to fabricate and install one of the most cost-effective yet eye-catching uPVC bifold door systems currently available. Consider the following:
• Manufacturing in-house allows for greater design flexibility, improved quality, reduced costs & quicker turnaround times
• A highly efficient multi-chambered system + RTR
(Recycled Thermal Reinforcement)
• Structurally compliant chamfered (symmetrical) or sculptured (rounded) frames that will never rot, flake, or peel
• High security Secured By Design certification
• Low maintenance & long-lasting performance
(average lifespan is 35 years)
• Ultra low 26mm aluminium threshold option with a choice of access ramps
• Authentic extras include a range of convincing woodgrain finishes & matching handles & bifold door hardware
• 100% lead free profiles make them easier to recycle.
From classic white bifold doors and authentic oak bifold doors to contemporary grey bifold doors and sophisticated black bifold doors, welcoming the outside in is a breeze with a new bifold door from the RJM collection. Our architecturally advanced aluminium bifold doors can be personalised with over 100 RAL colours or customise your new uPVC bifold doors with 15 wonderful woodgrain finishes to choose from. And if you can't decide on one colour, why not opt for dual colour frames: with a different colour on the interior to the exterior frame?
Tired bifold doors are often viewed as an easy target for intruders to gain access. No matter whether you choose aluminium or uPVC, you can rest easy knowing that your new bifold system is secured with the very best locking mechanisms, tracks, handles, and hardware from industry leaders Yale and Trojan.Get in touch
Special attention is also paid to the glazing that we use. Manufacturing all of our sealed units in-house, we source our glass from Mackenzie Glass; the South West's only Pilkington Regional Partner. Achieving A ratings with ease, our bifold doors can be secured with high-performance low-e double glazing, acoustic glazing, toughened glazing, decorative glazing, and a range of privacy glass options. If security is high on your list of priorities, our aluminium bifold doors can be enhanced further with tough triple glazing.
Visiting their local RJM showroom for expert advice, this client had a clear vision of updating their home security. After all, your home is only as secure as its weakest...
Serving St Ives and Cornwall communities for over 30 years, we couldn't wait to add essential extra space to this cramped St Ives home with a bespoke conservatory...
Well-known for our strong family values, premium yet cost-effective home improvements and exceptional attention to detail, find out why our customers remain customers for life.